200-01 Blood Bowl 2020 Edition
Games Workshop products are special ordered unless in stock. ETA for all Games Workshop products is 7 to 10 working days.
Inside the box you'll find:
– 12 red plastic Imperial Nobility team players: 4 Imperial Retainer Linemen, 4 Bodyguards, 2 Noble Blitzers, and 2 Imperial Throwers
– 1 red plastic Star Player, Griff Oberwald
– 1 red plastic Blood Bowl Ogre
– 12 green plastic Black Orc team players: 6 Goblin Bruiser Linemen, and 6 Black Orcs
– 1 green plastic Star Player, Varag Ghoul-Chewer
– 1 green plastic Blood Bowl Trained Troll
– 2 Blood Bowl Biased Referees: 1 Dwarf and 1 Elf
– Extra balls, team coins, and counters
– A beautiful 136-page hardback Blood Bowl rulebook explaining the rules of the game, how to run a league and develop your team, plus updated team, player, and Star Player profiles for every team released so far.
– 1 double-sided fold-out Official Pitch, divided into squares and marked with zones. One side is themed as an Imperial Nobility stadium, and the other for Black Orcs.
– 2 double-sided card dugouts, matching the theme of the pitch on each side.
– 3 plastic templates
– 2 full sets of Blood Bowl dice: one in red for the Humans, and the other in green for the Orcs
– 2 quick-reference Cheat Sheets
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Returns and Exchanges
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Video games with downloadable software products
- Discounted 'On Sale' items
- TCG Products
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
The exchange is offered as a good will from the owners of the Game Center - Campbelltown & Narellan and you will receive store credit of the value of the item.
Refunds are only offered if we cannot repair or replace the item you have purchased due to a manufacturer issue.
Refunds are not issued for change of mind or if you purchased the item in error.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the turn around time to send out a replacement item or applying credit to your account.
If we cannot repair or replace the item, then you will be refunded the payment. A credit will automatically be applied to the original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Refunds are not available for pre-order products unless the pre-order is confirmed as discontinued or cancelled from the distributor or manufacturer. Once a product is confirmed as discontinued a full refund or exchange will be offered.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com