80-18 General's Handbook: Pitched Battles 2022-23 Season 1 and Pitched Battle Profiles
This essential supplement gives you new ways to enjoy games of competitive Warhammer Age of Sigmar for the first season of 2022-23, including updated battleplans and Pitched Battle profiles for every unit and army. This pack includes two books: the 96-page spiral-bound hardback General’s Handbook, and the 34-page softcover Pitched Battle Profiles book.
Inside this season's General’s Handbook, you'll find:
– An introduction to setting up Pitched Battles for matched play games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar, including guidance on the Battle Ready standard of painting for your miniatures, and a comprehensive list of the official publications which can be used in Pitched Battles
– Detailed background information for Gallet, the wind-blasted continent of Ghur where the action takes place. You’ll learn all about this arid landscape, the beasts that dwell there, and the tunnels underneath it
– Region of War rules for Gallet, the Splintered Land, with special rules that focus on empowering Battleline troops, a terrifying new Realmsphere spell for all Wizards, and an aggressive Realm Command available to all players
– Two additional core battalions that players can include in their army: Expert Conquerors, well-versed in seizing objectives, and Bounty Hunters, tasked with bringing down the mightiest foes
– Six grand strategies that dictate an army's goals in battle by offering victory points if completed by the end of the game, whether you spread your veterans across the battlefield in a Show of Dominance, or eliminate your opponent's core to demonstrate that there's No Place for the Weak
– Eight battle tactics that can be used to gain an advantage each turn by earning additional victory points, such as taking revenge for fallen warriors with An Eye for an Eye, or choosing to Outmuscle your opponent's veterans by driving them from an objective
– 12 battleplans for setting up games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar, with a variety of special rules and victory conditions, such as claiming volatile amberbone deposits in the Realmstone Cache, fighting over the twisting tunnels of the Nidus Paths, or struggling to the bitter end in a claustrophobic Turf War
– Updated warscrolls for the following 17 endless spells: Horrorghast, Aethervoid Pendulum, Chronomantic Cogs, Emerald Lifeswarm, Geminids of Uhl-Gysh, Malevolent Maelstrom, Prismatic Palisade, Purple Sun of Shyish, Quicksilver Swords, Ravenak's Gnashing Jaws, Soulsnare Shackles, Suffocating Gravetide, The Burning Head, Umbral Spellportal, Soulscream Bridge, Shards of Valagharr, and Lauchon the Soulseeker
– The core rules and player's code for games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar
Please note: The ring-bound design of the General’s Handbook and layout of the battleplans have been designed so that the book can be folded flat to save space, while still providing an overview of the essential information to easily reference once the game has begun.
Inside this season's Pitched Battle Profiles book, you'll find:
– An introduction to Pitched Battle profiles, and descriptions of the four different types of battlefield role: Artillery, Battleline, Behemoth, and Leader.
– Details on how to use allies in Pitched Battles in this season
– Updated Pitched Battle profiles for every unit, faction, and Grand Alliance in Warhammer Age of Sigmar, as follows:
Order: Cities of Sigmar, Daughters of Khaine, Fyreslayers, Idoneth Deepkin, Kharadron Overlords, Lumineth Realm-lords, Seraphon, Stormcast Eternals, and Sylvaneth.
Chaos: Beasts of Chaos, Blades of Khorne, Disciples of Tzeentch, Hedonites of Slaanesh, Maggotkin of Nurgle, Skaven, and Slaves to Darkness.
Death: Flesh-eater Courts, Nighthaunt, Ossiarch Bonereapers, and Soulblight Gravelords.
Destruction: Gloomspite Gitz, Ogor Mawtribes, Orruk Warclans, and Sons of Behemat.
– Updated Pitched Battle profiles for the 17 endless spells from Malign Sorcery and Forbidden Power, and the Krondspine Incarnate of Ghur.
The General’s Handbook 2022 also comes with a card token board, which contains 14 double-sided tokens as follows:
- 10x Objective / Prime Objectives
- 1x Battle Tactic Token – Gaining Momentum / Head-to-Head
- 1x Battle Tactic Token – An Eye for an Eye / Outmuscle
- 1x Battle Tactic Token – Desecrate Their Lands / Against the Odds
- 1x Battle Tactic Token – This One’s Mine / Barge Through Enemy Lines
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Returns and Exchanges
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Video games with downloadable software products
- Discounted 'On Sale' items
- TCG Products
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
The exchange is offered as a good will from the owners of the Game Center - Campbelltown & Narellan and you will receive store credit of the value of the item.
Refunds are only offered if we cannot repair or replace the item you have purchased due to a manufacturer issue.
Refunds are not issued for change of mind or if you purchased the item in error.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the turn around time to send out a replacement item or applying credit to your account.
If we cannot repair or replace the item, then you will be refunded the payment. A credit will automatically be applied to the original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Refunds are not available for pre-order products unless the pre-order is confirmed as discontinued or cancelled from the distributor or manufacturer. Once a product is confirmed as discontinued a full refund or exchange will be offered.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com