102-74 Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team Pariah Nexus
Games Workshop products are special ordered unless in stock. ETA for all Games Workshop products is 7 to 10 working days.
– Plastic Space Marines kill team consisting of a Captain with master-crafted heavy bolt rifle and five Heavy Intercessors
– Plastic Necrons kill team consisting of a Chronomancer and five Flayed Ones
– Double-sided game board measuring 22"" x 30"" representing two areas of a Necrons tomb complex
– 48 pieces of Necrons-themed terrain, including 8 doors, 4 induction diodes, 8 single quantum nodes, 12 double quantum nodes, and 16 thermionic annuluses.
– 112-page Kill Team: Pariah Nexus softback book, containing extensive background, rules for playing games of Kill Team in the ultra-close confines of indoor environments, and updated rules for using Space Marines and Necrons in Kill Team, including datasheets, tactics, and more
– Two decks of 17 objective cards
– Space Marines transfer sheet
This set also contains seven 40mm round bases and five 28.5mm round bases.
You will need a copy of the Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team Core Manual to make use of the contents of this boxed set.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Returns and Exchanges
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Video games with downloadable software products
- Discounted 'On Sale' items
- TCG Products
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
The exchange is offered as a good will from the owners of the Game Center - Campbelltown & Narellan and you will receive store credit of the value of the item.
Refunds are only offered if we cannot repair or replace the item you have purchased due to a manufacturer issue.
Refunds are not issued for change of mind or if you purchased the item in error.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the turn around time to send out a replacement item or applying credit to your account.
If we cannot repair or replace the item, then you will be refunded the payment. A credit will automatically be applied to the original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Refunds are not available for pre-order products unless the pre-order is confirmed as discontinued or cancelled from the distributor or manufacturer. Once a product is confirmed as discontinued a full refund or exchange will be offered.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com