111-78 Warcry: Red Harvest
Games Workshop products are special ordered unless in stock. ETA for all Games Workshop products is 7 to 10 working days.
Warcry is a game of skirmish-scale battles with larger-than-life action and strategy. Set in the brutal environment of the Eightpoints, rival warbands fight not for survival but for glory and the attention of cruel warlords. The Red Harvest boxed set gives you everything you need to start playing the game of fast-paced warband combat in the Mortal Realms. With a strong focus on narrative gameplay, you’ll create your own warband that vies for territory, wealth, and notoriety. Over time, your fighters will grow, earning new skills and picking up the battle scars to show they’re willing to risk it all. Red Harvest sheds light on the grim existence of those who labour for their dark masters, putting their lives on the line for the merest chance at success and throwing their rivals into the gaping maw of defeat if it means they’ll improve their own situation.
This loaded boxed set contains:
- 104-page Red Harvest book – laying out the setting of the Eightpoints and varanite delves, the rules of the game, plus enough campaigns and quests to keep you playing for ages
- Darkoath Savagers – 10 brutal warriors that value strength above all else and revel in bloodshed. The warband includes 1x Slaughtermaster, 1x God-speaker, 1x Wrathtouched, 2x Proven, and 5x Gloryseekers with a variety of weapon options
- Tarantulos Brood – 13 spider-like mutants who worship the Eightfold Watcher. The warband includes 1x Broodmaster, 2x Doomweavers, 7x Broodkin, and 3x Spider Swarms
- A 28-piece set of plastic varanite delve scenery – including a centrepiece pit dredger and varanite syphon, 2x wooden structures, 2x ladders, 2x wooden gangways, 12x modular sluice segments, 6x spiked barricades, and 2x spiked gangways
- A double-sided 22" x 30" folding gaming board
- Tokens, dice, cards, and all the essential accessories you need to play!
Whether you’re taking your first fledgling steps into the inhospitable Eightpoints or seeking new territory for your warband to conquer, Red Harvest is a great way to play Warcry.
These miniatures are supplied unpainted and require assembly – we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel paints.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Returns and Exchanges
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Video games with downloadable software products
- Discounted 'On Sale' items
- TCG Products
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
The exchange is offered as a good will from the owners of the Game Center - Campbelltown & Narellan and you will receive store credit of the value of the item.
Refunds are only offered if we cannot repair or replace the item you have purchased due to a manufacturer issue.
Refunds are not issued for change of mind or if you purchased the item in error.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the turn around time to send out a replacement item or applying credit to your account.
If we cannot repair or replace the item, then you will be refunded the payment. A credit will automatically be applied to the original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Refunds are not available for pre-order products unless the pre-order is confirmed as discontinued or cancelled from the distributor or manufacturer. Once a product is confirmed as discontinued a full refund or exchange will be offered.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com